- 10 Things To Note When Feeding Your BabyWe have been feeding babies for a few thousand years, long before there are books, long before there is Internet, long before anybody knows how to speak. So, what's this fuss about?
- A Deep Ocean Volcanic Glimpse Into How The Earth Was BornA volcanic eruption of the West Mata volcano, discovered in May 2009, rewrites the science book of today and provides a completely different observation to better understand the fundamental processes that shapes our Earth, and even allows us to extrapolate into the history of how our Earth was born.
- Does the Truth Help or Hurt Relationships?I used to try to protect my partner from those heavy, bad moods and ugly thoughts. I went to my room and hung out until I felt like socializing again.
- Everything Starts Young In China - Even SmokingYou can see that this toddler was seen lighting and smoking a cigarette with much ease and fluency, and obviously, he's a very seasoned smoker too.
- Five Simple Measures To Defend Against H1N1As a global pandemic, H1N1 is rearing its head and spreading itself far and wide. There is no excuse for not knowing anything about it nor not taking any precautionary steps to prevent against it.
- Gallery - Antarctica Frozen WaveIt is a well-known fact that Antarctica has the coldest weather on earth, so cold that water will freeze at the moment it comes into contact with the cold air.
- H1N1 Flu Vaccine May Be Coming Nearer To Us SoonAccording to CNN, researchers in Australia has tested the H1N1 vaccine on 240 people with ages in the range of 18 to 64, and by the end of 21 days, majority of these testees passed with flying colours.
- H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccination Profile Email Embeds Computer VirusesA new computer virus that masquerade itself to be originated from U.S. CDC (United States, Center for Disease Control), enticing and tricking users to click to its website and download a malware.
- How To Bathe For Your NewBorn Baby?We've seen and heard from lots of new parents having trouble with the new family member, and I would like to take this opportunity to share my experiences.
- How To Shop Safely OnlineIf a site matches all the criteria, then there's a good chance that the site is both legitimate and reliable. But as with most things online or off, if you get a bad feeling about a store, skip it and shop somewhere else.
- Iceberg With Coloured StripesIcebergs in the Antarctic area sometimes have stripes, formed by layers of snow that react to different conditions.
- Latest Fashion Apparels Collection for Valentines Day 2010Running out of idea what to buy for this coming Valentine's day? Especially when it falls on the same day as Chinese New Year. If you want to look beautiful, especially for your valentine, what else can you get that will definitely make him happy and felt cherished, and most important of all, something new for Chinese New Year?
- Merry X'Mas To AllHere at ShopBug.com, we wish all a Merry X'Mas and have a wonderful and fun long weekend.
- Moving Sales For ShopBug.comWe are moving to a new showroom by first week of May and in order to ease our moving (and less back-strain), we are throwing prices on our current stocks for this 2 weeks, until May 5th, 2010 or while stocks last.
Please get your best bargain right now at http://shopbug.com/recommend/promotions and you'll sure to find great discounts and best products here at ShopBug.com.
- New Arrivals
- New Fashion Arrivals for November 2009We are pleased to announce that our new stocks for this season's fashion is finally here. It's really been a long wait but we are sure it's worth the while.
Included in this new batch of apparels are blazers, blouses, underpants, cardigans and lots more.
- New Product Launch - Fruit Of The Earth Skin Care ProductsWe are very proud to announce that we have secured our rights for the resellership for Fruit Of The Earth Skin Care Products. With the addition of this new product range and branding, ShopBug.com is moving towards catering not just for babies but also to the mothers as well.
- New Product Launch - Puku Baby ProductsPuku brand was introduced to Singapore since 2007, since then, their quality products were well-liked by new moms and experienced moms too. The ingenious design and colourful tones, coupled with their cutey-cutey drawing and yet seriously safe products were just a god-send to newborns and growing-up toddlers. The great comments and demands for Puku products have never ceased and their marketshare in Singapore has been widening ever since.
- New Stocks Arrival - LEGO Watches and ClocksBuild your own watch and make it any pattern you like. Start with a white face, then add red, yellow, blue and green links and use your imagination to create your own unique pattern and design, the one that only you have.
- Night Lights And Your BabySome parents have questioned whether using a baby night light can harm a child’s eye. Others sing the praises of night lights as a calming influence over their babies during the night.
- Planning For Your Babies EducationParents often wonder if there is anything they can do to help their children prepare for school, and the most important thing is to make sure they get a good tertiary school education, and of course a higher degree in the university of their choice in the future.
- Protecting Your Baby With SunblockMany people use the terms sunblock and sunscreen interchangeably. They are not the same though.
Sunscreens absorb ultraviolet light so that it doesn't reach your skin.
- Recipe For Home Made Kiwi-Lime Ice PopsicleEverybody loves icy-cold desserts, especially kids, and when you are located in a tropical island such as Singapore or when you are living somewhere across the globe on a summer season, nothing beats a home-made popsicle.
- Reducing Chronic Lower Back Pain During PregnancyAny woman who has experienced pregnancy will agree (with both hands up high) that it is a very tough job to carry a baby within your body 24/7, especially when the baby grows, you'll lose control of your bladder, varicose veins will appear, and worst, the chronic back pain which we are talking about here.
- Right Brain vs Left BrainTell me what you see about the animated dancer below; Is she turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?
- Safety At Home For Your ChildrenAccording to the latest research, majority of accidents which hit on children and infant happens at home, and the statistic is climbing up high and fast.
- Should I Give My Child A Baby Pillow?As adults it is perfectly normal and expected that we use a pillow when we sleep. In fact, sleeping without a pillow can be quite painful and leave us waking up with a stiff neck or perhaps even stopping us getting to sleep in the first place. But, does a baby need one?
- Social Marketing - And That Includes Music And DanceWe are living in an age where we are all bombarded by various media, including TV, radio, Internet, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, MySpace and so much more.
- Special Promotion Price for Tollyjoy Baby Laundry DetergentTollyjoy's Concentrated Baby Laundry Detergent is specially formulated to sanitize and clean baby's clothing articles effectively, yet gentle on fabrics and the environment.
- Sundress Fashion Wear for SingaporeA sundress is an informal dress of any shape in a lightweight fabric, most commonly cotton, intended for summer wear.
- Support Breast Cancer With Pink Glove DanceAbout 200 staffs including the doctors, nurses, lab techicians, administrators, kitchen and janitorial employees participated in a dance in which all of them donned pink latex gloves and dance to the beat of Jay Sean's R&B song "Down".
- The Importance Of Breast Milk And BreastfeedingBreast milk provides the primary source of nutrition for baby before they are able to eat and digest other foods; It is the newborn's privilege and the mother's pleasure to breast feed her baby.
- The Purpose Of Baby TeetherA baby teether, or teether for short, is an essential product for your baby to soothe their gums during their teething stage. It is designed for ease of holding and also assist in the baby's development of hand-eye coordination.
- The Purpose of Baby Wet WipesBaby wet wipes is used for cleaning all kinds of food stain on hand, face or mouth. It is gentle & soft to be used on babies, toddlers and adults.
- Total Revamp Of ShopBug.comFor those who have never heard of us or shop with us, ShopBug.com is a Singapore registered company and our key business is to provide online shopping experience for our Singapore customers as well as all other international customers.
- Two Year Old Boy Dancing The JiveBoy dancing to the rhythm of Jailhouse Rock !!
- Types of Pacifier For Your BabyA pacifier is an artificial nipple designed for babies to suck on for comfort, in lieu of the mother’s breast or the baby’s thumb. It consists of a nipple made of latex or silicone, a firm plastic shield, and a handle.
- Vaccination And Protection Against Influenza A (H1N1-2009)Respiratory infections like Influenza can be serious. Infections can spread from person to person through droplets when an infected person coughs, sneezes or speaks. Infections can also be spread when a person touches a contaminated surface and then touches his nose or mouth.
- Video Of The Milky Way Taken From El TeideThe purpose of the visit to El Teide was to capture the beautiful Milky Way using time-lapse cameras, of which Mr. Tso has to carry lots of his camera and video gears and hike all the way up the mountain of such high altitudes, with less than 10 hours of sleep in total for the whole week.
- What Are Stretch Marks?Stretch marks are lines found on the skin that develops because of the tissue right below are torn, due to over-stretching or rapid expansion.
- What is Influenza A (H1N1-2009)?Influenza A (H1N1-2009), previously referred to as ‘swine flu’, is a new strain of Influenza virus that spreads from human to human.
- What Your Handbags Say About You?You can tell a lot about a person from the clothes they wear, but you can also tell a lot about a person simply from the handbags they carry.
- Which Type Of Handbag Suits Your Body Type?Many women are unsure of which types of handbags work best with the shape of their bodies and end up choosing styles which make them look large or out-of-proportion.
- Worried About Underfeeding Your Baby With Breast Milk?One of the hardest things about beginning a breastfeeding relationship is not feeling confident that you are giving your baby enough milk.
Tweet With Us